Summer and Winter courses for Junior students.
Mountlands Language School has been successfully organising Summer Vacation Courses in July and August for juniors for over 20 years and is experienced in planning quality programmes for students from many countries and cultures.
- Classes are small, on average only 10/12 students per class and a maximum of 15.
- 15 lessons (of 55 minutes) per week of classroom work, focusing on conversation, and using English in relevant situations (for example in your homestay, or in shops in the town)
- Students participate in a range of activities (e.g. sports and visits to places of historical interest).
- Full programme of activities designed to encourage students to use English at all times.
- Every student receives a certificate at the end of the course.
- All our teachers are qualified teachers with a minimum CELTA teaching qualification or equivalent.
- Student welfare is always our priority and Mountlands is fully accredited by the British Council.
- All homestay families have been visited by us, and most are well known to Mountlands, having hosted students with us for many years.
- 24 hours emergency phone number available for students and homestay families - 07980 833 772
We also welcome hundreds of junior students who come over to England as part of a school visit. If you are a teacher who is interested in these types of tailor made programmes, please use the contact form on the right on this page.