1-2-1 Private Lessons
Private lessons –
£30 per hour.
Or £275 for a course of 10 lessons.
Two to one – £20 per student per hour
Price per week – £160 for a shared room – includes full board of bed, breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal
Single room supplement – £27 (unless you have paid for this, you will probably be sharing a room with another student of a different nationality)
Room booking fee – £50
Gluten free or vegan diet supplement – £4 per night
Click here to find out more about accommodation.
If you are placed with a family outside of our 30 minute walking distance radius, you will receive a weekly bus pass.
Other accommodation options available – please get in touch for details.
Conditions of Payment
– In order to secure your place on the course, a deposit of £100 must be received at the time of booking.
– Full payment must be received within 30 days of the start of the course.
– If you are making a booking less than 30 days of the start of the course, you must pay the full fees at time of booking.
If you are booking a group course as an agency, please see your quote for payment details
- A charge of £50 per student will be made for all cancellations made within 21 days of the visit.
- A charge of £100 per student will be made for all cancellations within 7 days of the visit.
No refund will be made for all cancellations within 24 hours of the visit.
If a visa application is rejected and we receive written evidence at least 21 days prior to arrival, we will refund the fees received in full, less an administration fee of £50.
Where we receive this evidence, the refund will be paid to you within four weeks of your providing us with bank details and signed authorisation that the refund should be paid to that account. If written evidence of a refusal is received less than 21 days prior to arrival please see cancellation policy above.
– In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the course we will refund all your money, including bank charges.
– No refund of tuition fees will be made if a student withdraws before the end of the course.
– No refund can be made for classes not attended for whatever reason: students registering for a course at Mountlands Language School undertake to attend classes regularly and punctually.
– Periods of absence due to accident or sickness are non-refundable. You are strongly advised to take out insurance.
– Travel to and from the school from your country of origin
– Please bring a pen and a notebook to lessons
Registration fee – £50