Best of the South west
We’ve got incredible sunsets beautiful wildlife astonishing coastlines charming cities delicious food stunning nature
In the very heart of the South West you will find Devon, a region of contrasts, it has gorgeous countryside combined with vibrant historical cities. So many things make Devon a great destination for tourism and school trips:
- There are a variety of beaches for you to explore.
- We have regular glorious weather that due to our microclimate which can be slightly better than the rest of the UK.
- Many famous music artists and groups like Muse, Coldplay, Ben Howard or Metronomy are originally from Devon.
- It has great local food such as cream tea with freshly baked scones. If you’re feeling fancy you can also visit a range of seafood restaurants like Rockfish or the exciting new one opening in our hometown Exmouth by the Michelin star chef, Michael Caines.
- Small pleasures like the pisturesque train journey between Exmouth and Exeter through scenic railways with views to the estuary.
Here at Mountlands we always aim to give you an authentic experience of what it is like to live life in the South West.
Mountlands’ headquarters is based in the heart of a quintessentially British themed seaside location.
A beautiful town fit for junior students, with quick access to many amazing areas nearby – we recommend Devon as a great destination for English language + culture education.
Here at Mountlands, we have a passion for our local business community and all the wonderful attractions in the Devon area. All of our programmes offer an experience of the region – from cultural tours of Exeter city to mussel tasting down at our local fishery. Our increase in return bookings over the years suggests that the South West is one of the best!
Mountlands are also a part of industry group English UK South West and do our best to promote the region all over the world. In addition, we work hard to promote the town and network with/ support other businesses/ initiatives, as active members of the Exmouth Chamber of Commerce,
For your guide of what’s on in the town, check out: http://www.exmouth-guide.co.uk
Or take a look at our social media to find out what we’ve been up to recently.